From time to time, there will be minor updates to ZO2 Framework core. If the release is designated as a security update, you should apply the update as soon as you can. Otherwise, you may choose to apply the update at any time to receive the bug fixes it contains. There are also major release upgrades; these you may want to apply so you have all the new and powerful features.
We’re proud to announce that Joomla template framework ZO2 has been released version 1.3.4 with several minor bug fixes and improvements:
- Activate the previous tab after saving template options
- Improve back-end ajax for security validating
- Improve the layout option: With the boxed layout you can choose additional options such as custom background images, patterns and solid colors.
- Fixed mega menus issue on multiple language site. Thank to chrislucca for this commit.
To upgrade ZO2 Framework version 1.3.4, please following zo2framework documents
- Zo2 Framework version 1.0 released on Dec 10, 2013
- Zo2 Framework version 1.2.0 released on Dec 30, 2013
- ZO2 Framework version 1.2.1 released on Jan 08, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.0 released on Jan 24, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.1 released on Feb 17, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.2 released on Mar 03, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.3 released on Mar 11, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.4 released on Mar 24, 2014
A special thanks to ZooTeam: Viet Vu, Quynh Nguyen, Khang Vu, chrislucca, Sen Tran for working hard on Zo2 Framework. We’re so proud of you!
What you should know about ZO2 Framework
- Official website: http://zo2framework.org
- License & Usage
- Documents http://docs.zo2framework.org/
- Fork Zo2 on Github: https://github.com/aploss/zo2
- Demo Zo2 Hallo – a Blank Template: http://demo.zo2framework.org/