Three weeks ago, we launched a new version Zo2Framework 1.4.3 for our Zo2Framework 1.4.x. Version 1.4.3 comes with a lot more improvements in comparasion with the previous ones, however, to maximize simplicity and efficiency, we decided to improve it and updated to version 1.4.4. Zo2Framework 1.4.4 will not only fix some bugs remaining in previous versions, but it also give you some more advanced options, therefore, is surely ideal for web developer, and far more friendly for users. It will be a perfect version of ever for sure.
What you can expect on Zo2Framework version 1.4.4?
- Remove Profile Assignment. In the previous version, Profile Assignment panel might be a problem for you on setting. It was set in the same sidebar with other settings like fonts, layout builder,mega menu, and so forth, consequently, caused your code be overlapped and a bit difficult for you to customize. But now, you no longer have to worry about it. Profile Assignment now is removed, and replaced by Use profile tab, which results in greater and friendlier experiences for web users.
- Fix conflict issue between Tracking Code & Sticky Menu.
- Fix issue with mega menu’s hovering class not removing.
- Fix some minor bugs releted to css styling.
- Fix issue with the Rename & Delete Profile functions not working
- Update new module position rules to apply to Zo2 template
- Upgrade the BootStrap to version 3.3.2 for faster and easier web development.
- Improve caching to speed up load times.
- [Back-End] Improve Advance Tab in Zo2 Panel for better UX.
- Continue to improve & clean-up the codes to improve UI.
We have prepared an in-depth document on How to upgrade Zo2 Framework 1.4.3 to version 1.4.4. Just follow the link and see how great it will benefit your template developing process.
- ZO2 Framework version 1.4.4 released on Jan 20, 2015
- ZO2 Framework version 1.4.3 released on Dec 30, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.4.2 released on Sept 26, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.4.1 released on Sept 05, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.4.0 released on Aug 19, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.10 released on Jul 18, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.9 released on May 30, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.8 released on May 12, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.7 released on Apr 28, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.6 released on Apr 22, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.5 released on Apr 14, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.4 released on Mar 24, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.3 released on Mar 11, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.2 released on Mar 03, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.1 released on Feb 17, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.0 released on Jan 24, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.2.1 released on Jan 08, 2014
- Zo2 Framework version 1.2.0 released on Dec 30, 2013
- Zo2 Framework version 1.0 released on Dec 10, 2013
It is our sincere hope that this new version helps you achieve the benefits you all deserve for your work and research. Remember that Zo2 Framework 1.4.4 is always free, and available at http://zootemplate.com/zo2.
This has certainly been a group effort amongst the authors, but we also owe a special thanks to all the great folks at ZooTemplate.com, who helped us push out this release, including Viet Vu, Dung Tran, Khang Vu, Sen Tran.
What you should know about ZO2 Framework
- Official website: http://zootemplate.com/zo2
- Documents http://docs.zootemplate.com/category/zo2/
- Fork Zo2 on Github: https://github.com/cleversoft/zo2
- Demo Zo2 Hallo – a Blank Template: http://demo.zo2framework.org/
Download ZO2 Framework