The hottest news this week: We, Zootemplate, have just released our Joomla Framework for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x – Zo2 Framework version 1.4.1 with some bugs fixes and improvements.
The released 1.4.1 Zo2 framework comes with bug fixes, improvements and new features, including:
- Revert non-responsive option which was removed in the previous version.
- Add confirm dialog to the user before executing an update.
- Override specific assets in template
- Add new system logs to Zo2 Plugin. Once the syslog of Joomla is turned on, the syslog in Zo2 will then automatically enabled.
- Improve compatibility with templates based on older versions of Zo2 framework.
- Fix the issue loading to wrong files when clicking the “Load Profile” option in Zo2 Profile system.
We have prepared an in-depth document on How to upgrade Zo2 Framework 1.3.9, 1.3.10 to version 1.4.1 . Just follow the link and see how great it will benefit your template developing process.
- ZO2 Framework version 1.4.1 released on Sept 05, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.4.0 released on Aug 19, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.10 released on Jul 18, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.9 released on May 30, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.8 released on May 12, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.7 released on Apr 28, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.6 released on Apr 22, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.5 released on Apr 14, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.4 released on Mar 24, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.3 released on Mar 11, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.2 released on Mar 03, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.1 released on Feb 17, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.0 released on Jan 24, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.2.1 released on Jan 08, 2014
- Zo2 Framework version 1.2.0 released on Dec 30, 2013
- Zo2 Framework version 1.0 released on Dec 10, 2013
It is our sincere hope that this new version helps you achieve the benefits you all deserve for your work and research. Remember that Zo2 Framework 1.4.1 is always free, and available at http://zootemplate.com/zo2.
This has certainly been a group effort amongst the authors, but we also owe a special thanks to all the great folks at Zootemplate.com, who helped us push out this release, including Viet Vu, Khang Vu, Chinh LV, Huyen Le, Sen Tran.
What you should know about ZO2 Framework
- Official website: http://zootemplate.com/zo2
- Documents http://docs.zootemplate.com/category/zo2/
- Fork Zo2 on Github: https://github.com/cleversoft/zo2
- Demo Zo2 Hallo – a Blank Template: http://demo.zo2framework.org/