Well, it seems like it’s been a long time coming, but we are happy to announce the release of Zo2 Framework 1.4.0, right on time! This latest version features extensive refinements to many elements of the framework structure, as well as new functions that helps you better create and custom Joomla website.
With a primary focus on a substantially improved performance of Zo2 framework and organizational structure optimized for better development, highlights of changes in this new version include:
- Singleton design pattern introduced into code to involve only one class which is responsible to instantiate itself, to make sure it creates not more than one instance for each template.
- New changes implemented in Profile section to give greater flexibility and usability. In this version, we involved almost of configuration into Profile. It means, all four separated settings are now put in only one tab named Layout Profiles. By this way, you can easier to create, rename, remove your profile or even assign your profile to a menu item. So, Have 4 settings done all with once “Save Config”.
- Expanding Layout Builder settings, including: added new Jdoc for each block(Modules / Component / Message / 3rd party extension), improved auto fill for span & offset, also improved compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- Make Mega menus & Canvas menus as standard block
- Upgrade to latest bootstrap
- Misc bugs fixed
In addition, almost all guides have been updated for additional clarity, and better fit in the 1.4.0 context.
- ZO2 Framework version 1.4.0 released on Aug 19, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.10 released on Jul 18, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.9 released on May 30, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.8 released on May 12, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.7 released on Apr 28, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.6 released on Apr 22, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.5 released on Apr 14, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.4 released on Mar 24, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.3 released on Mar 11, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.2 released on Mar 03, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.1 released on Feb 17, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.0 released on Jan 24, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.2.1 released on Jan 08, 2014
- Zo2 Framework version 1.2.0 released on Dec 30, 2013
- Zo2 Framework version 1.0 released on Dec 10, 2013
It is our sincere hope that this new version helps you achieve the benefits you all deserve for your work and research. And as always, Zo2 Framework 1.4.0 remains free and publicly available, for all to use as they can.
This has certainly been a group effort amongst the authors, but we also owe a special thanks to all the great folks at Zootemplate.com, who helped us push out this release, including Viet Vu, Khang Vu, Chinh LV, Huyen Le, Sen Tran.
What you should know about ZO2 Framework
- Official website: http://www.zootemplate.com/zo2
- Documents http://docs.zo2framework.org/
- Fork Zo2 on Github: https://github.com/cleversoft/zo2
- Demo Zo2 Hallo – a Blank Template: http://demo.zo2framework.org/